Monday, August 16, 2010

On to Lancaster, PA!

Our stop in Lancaster, PA was full of pleasant surprises. When we went into a restaurant to have breakfast with Edna we happened to end up at the table one of the girls on my OB team was waiting on! I had no idea she was even in the area. Both of us were shocked to see each other and I almost forgot her name I was so surprised. The world is definitely smaller than we expect.
Our breakfast with Edna was wonderful. It is always so nice to catch up with friends and Edna is of course very special. She showed us around her shop before we, sadly, had to move on.






Over the summer Zach, Mr V and I really had a lot to do. This was one of the more unusual situations we had to play in. This was at a church picnic in Ephrata!

We were told that another one of my OB friends was working that evening so we decided to go and visit her. It was so much fun to reconnect with her. She even gave us free pretzels which, though different from German ones, tasted really good.


No comments:

Post a Comment