This little guy is one of two cats who are frequent visitors to my room. His name is Earl. Both cats are very cute.Sunday, August 29, 2010
My New Living Quarters
Hello everybody! I am now writing from my new room. I am very glad to have been able to move in before classes start and I think everything is pretty much in place. The two other girls I am living with are very nice and welcoming. Thanks to the Varners I am already stocked up on study-food (a basic necessity for any serious student)! These are just a few pictures of my room and of course my closet. Now I'm really ready for college :)
This little guy is one of two cats who are frequent visitors to my room. His name is Earl. Both cats are very cute.
This little guy is one of two cats who are frequent visitors to my room. His name is Earl. Both cats are very cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Hey Helen- Looks like you have a nice space. Like the comforter =)
ReplyDeleteVery nice! I can't wait to see it in person. I especially like the picture in the "sisters" frame. =) Enjoy that study food!
ReplyDeleteYay Helen! Congratulations on your first day of College! You are doing great!
ReplyDeleteThat is such a nice travel mug! We're glad you're settled in and can't wait to hear about all your classes. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteHelen! Your new place looks so nice and cozy! We're so excited for you!!!
ReplyDelete