In order to celebrate, and by way of rewarding Erika for all her hard work, we went to this great Frozen Yoghurt place! It was quite a tasty treat on this beautiful and warm day!Friday, March 16, 2012
Well, Mr. V and I finally did something Post-worthy! I have been spending this week with Erika, since I am on Spring Break and today I actually passed my driving examination. I know I was doubting ever finishing this. (I have had the permit since the summer I came to the States!) But, I now do have a license. This has been a really long journey :) and a lot of time and effort spent by all of you, so I want to thank everyone, who helped me practice and let me use your cars!
In order to celebrate, and by way of rewarding Erika for all her hard work, we went to this great Frozen Yoghurt place! It was quite a tasty treat on this beautiful and warm day!
In order to celebrate, and by way of rewarding Erika for all her hard work, we went to this great Frozen Yoghurt place! It was quite a tasty treat on this beautiful and warm day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Fabulous!! Great job! Masa
ReplyDeleteCool Helen! Glad you got it on the first try. I'm looking forward to letting you chauffeur me around this summer.
ReplyDeleteLove, Daddy
Des hosch nabrocht!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Helen!
ReplyDeleteYay Helen! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete