It´s strange how fast the past four weeks went by. Here are some final images from MasterWorks. bove my three wonderful roommates and I. It was a pleasure to get to know them and play in orchestra with some of them.I was also very happy to be able to have some lessons with Gert Kumi. He was very encouraging and helpful.
And the teacher assigned to me was Ellen-Maria Willis, who also was very kind and taught me a lot in that short time.
And the teacher assigned to me was Ellen-Maria Willis, who also was very kind and taught me a lot in that short time.Over all this month was such a wonderful experience! Now I have a week at the Varners to process and readjust. Thank you again for supporting me!


Yay Helen ~ I'm so glad this was a good experience for you! I'm sure you are experiencing a whole range of emotions so this week to reflect and look ahead will be just right. Call/skype if you get too lonely...
ReplyDelete