After spring break the first year has gone by in the blink of an eye :)
Here are just a few images from the end of this past semester. This is Leah and I right before the string studio concert. She was my accompanist for the semester and it was really fun working together with her. Check out the new dress I got for performing purposes. (You can kind of tell what it looks like).

This is the gym at school. I was inspired by the great achievements of some of you guys, to take up running in the last several weeks of the semester. Since it is "free" to use the facilities at school it was convinient to go any time I had a chance. Luckily I had a good friend, Kirsten, who joined me and had about the same pace I do. Now that it is the summer, I haven't been keeping up with running very well, but I hope to get started again when I'm back in school.
Yay, keep it up! October 16th - marathon in Columbus...
ReplyDelete