Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas and the End of Semester No. 1

Hello again! I realize it has been a long time since my last update. Now I write as a student, who has completed her first semester! Mr. V is now in his case for a short time, after having a lot to do in the past weeks. Yesterday I had my jury for violin and my final Math exam and now I´m enjoying my first day of vacation.
Thanks to the combined efforts of Steffi, Dietmar, Mommy, Daddy and Freya, Max and Henry, I was also able to enjoy an Adventskalender this year, filled with wonderful German candy! :) My roommates also thank you for that special treat!
And thanks to Freya, who brightened up my room with some Christmas decor!

Now there are not many days left, before I fly back to Germany for the break and enjoy a few weeks of vacation. Thank you all for supporting me this semester. It was definitely filled with it´s fair share of hardships and struggles, but I also have made some great friends and I have enjoyed all the things I am learning. I hope not to wait so long again for my next update :)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Helen for finishing your first semester! Have a fun time in Germany and can't wait to see you when you get back-ELizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You're one semester away from being an SFA-Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daniel - funny... =)

    Helen - Congratulations on finishing your first semester! Keep those updates comin'. Take lots of pictures in Germany and make sure ALL the traditions are followed faithfully.

    ReplyDelete